Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happenings as of Late

This last weekend I went to Boise, oh how I have missed that place! It was really fun and relaxing before getting into all the summer craziness at the Conference Center. Since Dallin has been studying quiet a bit lately I have been coming up with projects and new hobbies. In Boise Jodi taught me how to sew a few dresses and we made some patterns :) She is amazing, check her out HERE and HERE. It was lots of fun and pictures will be coming soon. So now that I know how to sew and have some patterns, I will be doing that more :) I also just planted a *small* garden...as in raspberry plant and some onions. I have been practicing photography and here are a few pics I have taken lately:


nothing too special but practice makes perfect!! Also if anyone wants to be a little crafty with me and make a few things, let me know!! I could use some company :)

2 comments:

  1. Those photos are beautiful! Practice does make perfect.....I just wish 3 kids allowed more practice time:) I can't wait to see the dresses you are making. Wish we lived closer to each other! I am always looking for someone to craft with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome having so many at the cabin! Glad you could make it!

    ReplyDelete