Friday, May 13, 2011

Summer is here

So I am officially done with spring semester!! I am done packing, unpacking, repacking and just about done unpacking AGAIN haha And I'll tell you what, this is the way I have been feeling...



I am so excited for this summer. It is going to be completely different and a wonderful new experience I am sure of it! If you didn't know I moved in with my aunt and uncle and I can already tell its going to be a great new adventure. Of course I will miss Boise and my family but I will for sure visit :) I had a great time visiting  but it was not long enough especially when I did so much packing and unpacking haha.

I know this is random but I think this is the cutest youtube video. He is so happy about his first kiss and I find it completely adorable the way he acts :)


Hope finals went well for everyone and I am sure you are all ready for summer!! I know I am!

1 comment:

  1. High-fiving a million angels. Hahaha. I'm going to start saying that.

    ReplyDelete