Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mine :)

So I am basically one of the luckiest girls in the entire world, and here is why:

Last year I met this incredibly cute guy and things happened and now we are dating (that is the shortened version). Anyways his name is Dallin Payne and I love him. He is my best friend, my soulmate, my other half. I know, cute right? Well I just thought I would blog about a few things we have done since we have been together :) sorry there aren't a ton of pictures we are horrible at taking them but I want to document our fun times in some way so here is it.

I love when he takes me on motorcycle rides :) One time I accidentally burnt my leg, he said I am now officially part of the motorcycle gang haha
 He took me to my first demolition derby and it was a blast!!! We even got to ride in his friend's limo :)

took me up in the mountains for some three wheeling and a fire, in the same day he took me to Park City to go shopping at the Outlets. Yep he knows me too well ha
bought me my favorite flower, took me to Crazy Stupid Love and some fun restaurants
(Kinda blurry but its at my house)
Came up to Boise to visit my family and me :) floated the Boise river and went to Cheescake factory
took me to Death Cab for Cutie concert
surprised me with Rascal Flatts tickets :)
goes with me to all the games
He even goes to my intramural games to support me, what a sweetie :)
The list goes on but for me its more of the smalls things we do together like making dinner, goofing off at the store, watching my favorite TV shows (even though he really isn't into them :) ), watching movies we loved as kids, going on walks, playing at the park, getting slurpies and the list goes on. 

Ya wanna know the best part? it's knowing that he is mine :)

2 comments:

  1. Is this the official announcement....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pics! You & Dallin look very happy, and he sounds great! But Drew wants to give you a lecture on motorcycles and skin grafts.

    ReplyDelete