Monday, November 28, 2011

Engagements and Such

First off since Thanksgiving just passed I want to let you all know that I am so very grateful for the family I have. They are all so nice and always willing to help. I am so glad I got to spend a little time with them this weekend, even though it was not long enough.
Even though I have been engaged for 2 weeks, its still weird to think about. But as time passes, and more plans need to be made, it has been getting more and more real. 
This last weekend we took engagements and I am really happy how they turned out! So I am posting a few favs (it was very hard to choose) and if you want to see more go to this site and click on Dallin and Audri's engagements :)











I know, I posted more than a few, but can you blame me?! I hope everyone is getting ready for the end of the semester, only 3 weeks left...yep I freaked when I realized that too! haha
Enjoy the Holidays and don't get too stressed! And I will keep you updated on plans!!
<3

3 comments:

  1. Your engagement pictures are so cute! I hope the wedding plans are coming along just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!! You guys are so cute!!! A match made in heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are ALL so good...I can't even pick a favorite! You may have to send out more than one invitation! ;o}

    P.S. We want a copy of the CD!!!

    ReplyDelete