Tuesday, November 8, 2011

*Winter*

I will admit it, at first I wasn't ready for winter, actually I was kind of dreading it. But then I woke up Saturday, looked outside and saw the BEAUTIFUL snow on the ground, that's when I remembered why I LOVE winter. 
my two best friends and me at the winter party :)
It is now officially November which is my favorite time of the year. My two favorite holidays are Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love watching the snow fall, I love the coziness of winter,  the lights, hot chocolate, fireplaces or heaters but most of all I LOVE being with my family.
Did I mention I LOVE cuddling with my two favorite roommates
I am excited for the breaks because I get to spend time with my family. I just love being with my brothers, my mom and my dad. They are some of the best people in the world!
my family minus my Beautiful mom
I do have one problem, I need some more warm clothes. I realized that my boots are worn out so I need new ones, I want boot socks to keep me warm, probably a new hat, and long sleeve shirts. One would think that by now I would be set, but when you wear long sleeve shirts and sweaters everyday during the winter, which is a long time when you live in Logan, they get worn out and you need new ones.

Basically I am SO excited it is winter and the holiday season is here!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment