Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cruise

For our honeymoon we are going on a cruise! I am SO excited!! I have never been on a cruise before! Since I am going home for the next few weeks (honestly can't wait for this), I have started packing. I always over pack, but hey I am a girl what do you expect?! But now my room is a HUGE mess because I have announcements (don't worry they are all mailed out besides the extra 500!!) everywhere and now a big pile of clothes for the cruise, which I need to go through again because if I pack too much I know I will never hear the end of it from Dallin ha

One thing I wish we had for the cruise is a legit digital camera. So I can look like this...
when I take pictures. I know people say its not the camera its the photographer that takes great pictures, but lets be honest here, you get a better quality if you have a great camera. But since we will soon be poor, thats not really in the budget. Instead we will be taking pictures with my camera which works just fine! Hopefully we will be good at taking pictures, for some reason we really struggle with this. I am just SO excited to go on a cruise! I will post pictures but its not for awhile so don't get too excited! <3

1 comment: