Thursday, December 29, 2011

Feeling Like A Bride

Meeting to get things rented, borrowing decorations, visiting the event center, writing Thank You notes, putting together music, shopping for dresses, shopping for ties, and more shopping. These are all the things brides have to do. It has been so fun doing all of this with my mom. Yes, it has been way crazy! And to add on to all of this my fiance and I don't get to see each other for 2 weeks!!! That is a long time.

This is how we spent my birthday...precious I know ;)

but I am making it through all the craziness. Tomorrow Dallin comes and then in a week we are getting married!!! I am SO excited!! Everything is just falling into place and I think it will all turn out beautifully! Hope everyone's Christmas break was as fun and busy as mine has been!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that picture is the BEST! I'm sure you're glad to be with Dallin now:) I'm so glad me and my mom were able to go through the temple with you for your first time. One more week until it's official.....WELCOME TO THE PAYNE FAMILY!

    ReplyDelete