Thursday, June 21, 2012

Life as of Late

I know I already did this pic but I just absolutely LOVE it! :) so life as of late... we have been very busy with work, which I am LOVING my job! I also took Dal to the Farmers Market because I absolutely LOVE going to that (it is just too much fun!!) While we were there the "band" that was playing, pretty sure it was just a bunch of random people who have never played together before, did a jam session with everyone there. They put out all sorts of objects you can drum on and had a drum session, it was pretty fun. One night Dal helped Clay coach baseball and while he was doing this I got to hang out with this cute girl, Ella. She is a cutie and likes to stay busy!
Drum Session

Ella

 Last weekend my family came down to visit us :) It was a blast!! We packed a lot in for the weekend. Here is a picture of the beautiful/hot/longer than anticipated hike and the GINORMOUS pizza we bought :) there will be more details of the weekend on a different post.
Wind Cave
Pizza
And this week I finally got to talk to Emily :) I couldn't choose a pic so I chose 2  :) I think they describe us very well... we are cute and laugh lots (pictured below) and we like to be weird and go on crazy adventures together :) But those are stories for another time!
 
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!! PEACE

1 comment: