Thursday, September 13, 2012

Recipe You Have To Try!


Are you guys seeing what I am seeing?! How good does this ------------>
look?! Well lets just say its pretty dang good! Dallin and I decided to try this recipe...which I found on Pinterest... and it was pretty good! (Real recipe HERE) We didn't use the exact same recipe, we added cilantro, put a little Garlic powder in it but I didn't put the Patatio sauce in it because I don't like hot sauce. Dallin put some in his and loved it! So try this new recipe!!
















The library

School is back in session which means that we moved... we are now living on campus!! haha I am just kidding :) It feels like it though! Since we are working on campus and taking quiet a few credits we are there A LOT. The good news is that at least we have our weekends to spend time together! Here are a few pictures of our wonderful campus :) Have a wonderful week!

I may have found what I want for Christmas :) Too bad Cameras are just too dang expensive when you are a college student...even when they are discounted :(




No comments:

Post a Comment