Thursday, September 20, 2012

Weekends in Brigham



 So the last two weekends we have made visits to Brigham City. We went down to Peach Days with Dallin's sister Alissa and her adorable girls and his parents :)
If you know me, you know I LOVE fair food ( I think I get that from my Dad). So Robin, Alissa and I were dying to try some Peach cobbler so we got one to share and sadly is wasn't as good as we were hoping it would be. But on the bright side, Dallin got some ribbon fries to share which were absolutely delicious! Just thinking of those ribbon fries are making me crave some! And yes Alissa and I are both wearing stripes...we are very fashionable!
 This past weekend we went to the Brigham City Open House. Man was it beautiful! It was extremely crowded but so much fun. After we went through we thought "oh the busride here wasn't that far so lets walk back" so we did. It was A LOT farther then we thought! but it was fun walking down main street and I swear the bus passed us 3 times!
















Then Saturday we watched both of our teams lose :( It was a pretty sad night if you ask me. But it was fun to sit at the student center eating free Aggie ice cream and watching the USU game.

Here is a sweet video you should watch! Have a great weekend everyone!!


2 comments:

  1. It was fun hanging out with you guys at Peach Days.

    I am glad you got to go through the Brigham City Temple...it is beautiful! You and Dallin make such a cute couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so we totally have to learn how to make those ribbon fries! (I'm trying the salsa recipe you posted this week:) Loved them. I wasn't able to go to the open house for the Brigham Temple so we'll have to do a session together sometime after it opens!

    ReplyDelete