Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Life Lately

This last weekend was mostly just a relaxing weekend spending time with the Husband :) well as relaxing as it could be considering I had to give a talk on Sunday and talking in front of people is like my #1 fear! But as soon as I was done writing my talk Dallin took me to see Here Comes the Boom! If you haven't seen it go see it, its really good :)

Also within the last month TWO of my friends got home from their missions!! Love these girls!

Hopefully I will be better at updating :) This semester is already crazy and its only been two weeks! But I guess that is to be expected when I am taking 18 credits and Dallin is taking super hard classes which means studying 24/7 and getting a new calling....that's right no more Sunbeams :( but I am now in the Primary Presidency so I guess we will see how this goes!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that movie. It is SO good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...your talk is over and you are still alive, so that is a good thing! Congrats on your new calling--I guess that's what you get for being such a great Sunbeam teacher! (Does that mean Dieters got released as well?? If so...he owes you a BIG favor--I think I see another movie in your future!!!)

    ReplyDelete