Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Break

We had a very fun eventful Christmas break. We spent the first half of the break with Dallin's family in Layton. Dallin's mom throws a Mimi party for all the grandchildren so that the "adults" can all go out to dinner together :) This year we went to Teppanyakis....it was so yummy!! Oh and I caught the shrimp he tossed at me!


These two stayed at Mimi's so we played with them a lot :)
our cute nieces in their new pajamas
I just LOVE Temple Square :) We went to Temple Square with Dallin's brother's family and it was so nice spending time with them!!




Did I mention we ate a TON of really delicious food and had WAY too many treats?! oh and my sweet husband got me the camera of my dreams?! yeah I'm pretty lucky :) (I know this means I should have more pictures but the only ones I took are still on my camera...don't hate)

We then traveled to Boise to spend some time there and sadly brought the snow with us! but we had a lot of fun hanging out with the family, playing games, eating at Texas Road House, watching movies and of course watching lots and lots of football. For New Years Eve we played Pit which is a really fun game and had Sparkling Cider, it was a little slushy so it kind of looked like beer ha We traveled back to Logan and cheered on our Ducks!! woot woot


To end our break Dallin had surgery. It went really well and is recovering quiet well :) We spent the rest of the weekend watching random movies and Friends. 


We had such a good break!! We loved spending time with our families and eating junk food! I guess this means I should probably start working out again...good thing zumba starts next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment