Friday, December 10, 2010

Thinking Back

Right now I am thinking about this last semester....Man was it a good one! And guess what?! I have pictures to prove it :) Here are some of the highlights of my semester:
I had the opportunity to go to football games with some of my friends. They were awesome! Once we even had a BBQ before hand :) These boys are so nice to explain a few calls as we sit there and pester them about it haha.
This year USU started a game called Zombies vs Humans. This is me and my roommate getting ready to practice on the boys downstairs. Granted we ran in there shooting and only hit like one person. They told us to go practice haha they are so nice....no but really they are
Ok, I know, I use to not be a Harry Potter fan...but what if I say that has changed?! My wonderful roommates had me go to Harry Potter 7 and not gonna lie...I really enjoyed it! I know that it secretly makes them happy that I am finally in the loop... well a little bit!
I don't want to brag or anything BUT....we have to be the best set of roommates ever! I mean really who throws a Surprise Toast party for their roommate? Oh wait WE DO! basically had a party and a half doing this it was the best!
I know I look dorky but that was the point I swear! This is my friend Ben and I getting all ready for Homecoming. I have to admit I didn't think I would have that much fun, but it was a blast! Best dance ever! There was a hip hop room(that of course was sweaty and gross), a social dance floor and a room full of delicious lemonade! it was amazing and the people we went with and saw there were all adorable and super fun.
So can I tell you a secret? I LOVE getting up in the morning and getting ready with my roommates. It makes my day! 
Well these are just a few things that I loved about this past semester. I just wanted to share a few memories with all of you! and Good Luck on your finals I hope everything goes well. Travel safe to all those traveling home :)
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment