Thursday, December 23, 2010

Can't Believe I'm 21!

My birthday was last weekend and it was so great!I got to lay around all day and we decorated the Christmas tree...one of my favorite things to do :) That night we went to Texas Road House for dinner and here are a few pictures of our wonderful time.
typical picture of the family haha minus my mom who is taking the picture :)

My brothers closing their eyes to see if the camera will say "did somebody blink?" which it didn't even though their eyes are closed haha tricked them!
My brothers tried to get our waitress to embarrass me but she decided against it and instead brought us not just one but two ice creams to share. It was a great night with my family. I had a great birthday thanks to them!

1 comment:

  1. Ah I love this!!! Happy Birthday Roomie! It looks like it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete