Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring is Bliss


Reasons I LOVE spring:
  • Everyone is Happy
  • Its sunny
  • The weather is not too hot and not too cold
  • I can go on walks and not be freezing
  • I get to play vball outside
  • I can wear cute dresses, skirts and capris
  • It reminds me of the days I used to play soccer (I miss it terribly)
  • Flowers, they are beautiful!!
  • Storms
  • I love spring rain, if I had rain boots I would go puddle jumping
  • I can study outside (even though by the time its spring in Logan I want to be DONE haha)
  • Trees... I just love trees
  • All the bright colors
  • The grass, even though I'm allergic or whatever I still like it
  • All the smiles, don't you feel like everyone smiles more when its spring?
  • I always feel like dancing...want to know a secret? every time I walk up to campus listening to my i pod I get an overwhelming feeling to just start dancing, I'm thinking that that soon I won't be able to control it :) so watch out! hehe
I could go on and on but I won't :)
Spring is Bliss :)

1 comment:

  1. hehehe...wanna know a secret, I always feel like dancing too. No wonder we are friends!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete