Monday, April 4, 2011

Making Changes

My last few weeks have been pretty crazy, I don't know why but they just have. So this weekend I took a step back and realized a few things I was missing in my life. In my class last semester we learned that in able for you to be happy you need to lead a balanced life. There are three things that you need to keep balanced they are work/school, others needs and your needs. As I was reflecting I realized that my schooling and work are taking up my life. I have needs that are not being fulfilled that need to be. So this week I am working on changing that. People always say to write down your goals, so here it is:

1. I am going to eat healthier
2. Read during the day when I am not so tired
3. Get to bed by 12
4. Work out more
5. Enjoy life by getting out and doing fun things

You see I have a very extraverse personality which means I get energy by going out and doing things with other people. Which I started doing last week by going to a concert which was way fun. I saw my favorite local band, BattleSchool and my new favorite band Fictionist. They are amazing! Anyways this is what I am going to work on to live a more balanced life and to be happier. I challenge anyone that reads this to take a step back and make sure you are doing the things you need to in order to make you happy. I hope everyone can finish out this semester strong! Don't forget to love your life it will make things easier. :) Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment