Friday, September 23, 2011

My Bros


So I am the luckiest girl in the world because I have the BEST brothers in the entire world! I miss them a LOT. There are a million reasons why they are the best but I will only tell you a few:

1. They can always make me happy :)
I love getting random calls from my youngest brother Eli. They make. my .day. ha We don't really talk too much but its the call that counts right? I also love getting random text from my brothers they are so funny!
2. We do fun crazy things together
one of my favorite things to do when we are running errands is to dance in the car. My brothers and I will dance when we get to stop lights to see who will look at us and I LOVE it. We even sing songs as loud as we can. 
3. I LOVE going to their sporting events
They are so good at the things they do and I just love going to support them and watch them gradually get better. I may get a little crazy sometimes and scream and yell and maybe they get embarrassed of me but I can't help it.
4. Wrestling
I like to wrestle my brothers, of course its all done out of fun. Its starting to get to the point where I can't pin them because they are getting stronger and bigger than me. 
5. This doesn't happen too often but sometimes we get in trouble together
I have a few stories about this but one I absolutely love is one from a long time ago ha. My brother CJ and I always played the "gotcha last" game and my mom didn't like it. One day we were suppose to be taking the dirty clothes downstairs and mom just told us to stop and said " The next person to touch the other is in trouble". CJ being the smarty he is decided that while I was downstairs he would hit himself and blame it on me, well I got back up and he apparently didn't realize. SO He hit himself and yelled "AUDRI!!" haha sucker I was standing by Mom. He came out and Mom and I just started laughing haha 
6. Playing games together
when we were younger we used to play green witch, bear and sardines. It was a blast. Now we have airsoft wars and nerf wars. We turn off all the lights in the basement and my whole family will play its a blast and a half.
7. They always know how to make me laugh
my brothers think that I laugh at everything which can sometimes be true. Sometimes they joke with me that my laugh is embarrassing or tell me that it wasn't THAT funny ha

Basically my brothers are the best ever and I miss them so bad! They lighten up my life and I can't wait til I get to spend time with them.  I am currently counting down the days to our next family vacation (13 days including today)
I LOVE MY BROTHERS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment