Friday, September 23, 2011

Two people I love

So there are two people in this world that I love more than anything. They have always been there for me and they are great examples...you guessed it! Its my parents :) Apparently I need to take more pictures with them because these all seem kind of outdated... oops!


My Mom is my best friend, I call her for everything. I talk to her multiple times a week and when its been like 2 or 3 days, its feels like a lifetime since we have talked. I call her about food questions, I call her when I need advice, I call her when I am happy and I call when I am sad and she even listens to me when I want to complain. Basically I call my Mom ALL THE TIME!! But I love it! She knows everything about my life. I love going home when its more than a weekend because then my mom and I get some much needed girl time. I have no idea where I would be without her.

This is my favorite picture of my Dad
My Dad is seriously the smartest guy in the Universe, right up there with my Grandpa. I love talking to my Dad :) He always knows what to say to me and always has great advice for me. Yes sometimes he seems a little ridiculous because he can be very protective but what can you expect? I am Daddy's little girl and  I love it. I love talking to my Dad too, I always call him when I need advice (yes I call both my parents for that), when I need help with my car, and when I just want to talk to my Daddy...yes I still call him Daddy, like I said before I am Daddy's little girl :)

My parents are the two best examples in my life. I love them both so much. I miss them a lot! I love that I can call both of them whenever or text them, and they still listen and stay on the phone with me when all I want to do is cry. They are so strong in the gospel and I am SO blessed to have parents like them. They have taught me so much and I am forever grateful for them. They are such a support in my life. It always makes my day when I get to talk to them. I hope that one day I will become just like them. Luckily I get to see my parents a little sooner than my brothers...7 days :) count down starts now :)

I know...my last two posts have been about my family but that's because they are what matters most in my life. They have the biggest influence on my life and they are the people that have made me who I am today. I love my family so much and I guess this just means I miss them a whole lot slash maybe I am a little homesick? I can't wait those 13 days when I get to spend sometime with them :) I love my family so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment