Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering

I know I haven't written in awhile and my last two posts were for a class but I am going to try to get back into blogging :)

Today will be short.

Today is 9/11, ten years ago tons of people were affected by a tragic event that brought our nation together. Thinking back to that day I am filled with hope, love and admiration for the soldiers that fight for our freedom. I found this video and thought I should share it. It is really good and it makes you think of the ways it affected people that you may not have thought about, or at least I didn't.



I am so very grateful for what I have been given. I am grateful that we live in a free country where we can choose our religion. I am grateful for those that serve our country and spend days and months without seeing their family so I can live freely with mine. Always remember those who are fighting for our country and keep them in your prayers. Here is one more video I found as a tribute to 9/11.



* A special thanks to those that have loved ones serving. Thank you for your sacrifice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment