Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happenings

My husband is a stud! Right now he is coaching a lacrosse "traveling" team. ("traveling" because they travel to Salt Lake and once to Vegas...not much traveling if you ask me!) And a softball team he has played on a few times won the championship!!














The other weekend these two Beautiful ladies came to visit me :) This is my cousin Leslie and me (a pretty old picture but I love it) and her cute little girl Brynlee :)  Leslie is one of my very best friends and I will be sad when I am no longer only a hour away :( She has visited me at least once a year since I have moved to Logan to hang out with me and have some girl time, it has been the best! The other weekend we just hung out, went to dinner then went to her Husband's Ultimate Frisbee game, it was a lot of fun. By the way, I think we need to take a few pictures this weekend with Jenni :)













I am so excited for this coming weekend!! We get to spend time with family...both of ours AND its conference weekend!!! Yay! We are lucky enough to get to go to the Sunday Morning Session. So excited :) It is also the USU v BYU game Friday. Have a wonderful week and hopefully I will get some pictures of our camping trip soon!

PS You guys have probably notice I have been changing a few things on the blog...do you like it or not? Be honest, I need your opinions because I can never make up my mind about this stuff and I always want to change it haha

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! It will be a FUN rivalry game! (Go Cougs and Aggies!)

    I LOVE change...so I am always excited to see what you do to your blog--you are really creative!
    I'd change my blog up too if I understood computers???? I think yours looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog layout!!! I'm glad we'll get to see you guys in a couple days!! And I can't wait for friday's game....go Aggies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you create all of those blog links yourself? Love them! What program did you use? Mimi was talking about maybe having a football party (when are you guys coming down?)...you and D in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did make the blog links, I used this website http://pixlr.com/ and just found pics I liked on each blog haha we would love to have a football party!! Let us know if we should bring anything!

    ReplyDelete