Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving

We made it back from Oregon safely and will be telling you all the details of our trip next week :)
But first a few things I LOVE about Thanksgiving...


 Things I am Thankful for:

1. a warm house
2. a job that works around school
3. a loving   husband
4. our wonderful families
5. friends
6. our cute Sunbeams
7. school
8. the gospel
9. food
10. the Holiday season to remind me of all the good things in life


































Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

  1. You do realize that FOUR of the six pictures were of FOOD, don't you--I'm surprised it was #9 on your "thankful list?!" ;o} Yum, I'm hungry already! Have a fun time up in Boise and...
    HaPpY THaNkSGiVinG!!!! {We can't wait to hear about your Oregon trip sometime--it's a bummer that they lost!)

    ReplyDelete