Monday, December 10, 2012

Sick

Sorry I haven't posted lately. We have been busy with Thanksgiving, the next weekend we went to Parma for my Grandma's Surprise Birthday and this last weekend I was sick!! I know the worst time for me to get sick right?! I would say so. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who came home after a very long day and took care of me :) I am a pretty lucky girl! He even rented movies that I have been wanting to see...The Odd Life of Timothy Green, which I really enjoyed :)

Well this week we are busy with finals...well mostly Dallin is busy with finals and I am just working haha but we are so excited for this week to be over, because this semester will be over and we will get to see these wonderful people

Can I just say that I am excited its snowing outside!! I LOVE white Christmases <3 Have a good week and good luck if you are taking finals!!

1 comment:

  1. It's no fun being sick!! At least you're done with finals! ★

    ReplyDelete