Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Day of Love

This year I did the 14 Days of Valentines again...if you haven't done this for your love ones, do it! It's fun and you will be looking forward to giving them there little valentine each day and they will be excited to get it :)
Yes they were all cheesy but it was fun! I ended will Gold fish and a tag that said 
"will you O'fish'ally be mine?" 
Love this boy :)



In the words of the Lumineers...
I belong to you, You belong to me, you're my sweetheart

Happy Valentines Day!



2 comments:

  1. You'll have to share all your ideas with me next time we're together. I've never done it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very sweet photo! I happened upon your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and follow if you like! I also have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete