Saturday, February 23, 2013

Winter Party

Every year over President's Day  weekend my family has a family reunion. We go skiing on Saturday and just chill with good company :) I LOVE family reunions besides the fact you get no sleep and we eat a lot of junk food.  So here are a few pics that I took (wish I would have taken more but I am still new at this). Thank you Shaina, she taught me how to shoot in manual! Sorry there are kind of a lot of pictures...but my family is too cute I couldn't help it!


   

















My Dad reading to the kids, he is a sweetheart.  We played a lot of card games together like Golf, Nerts and 3 to 13 and stayed up way too late doing this. These cute girls had so much fun sledding and were lucky enough to have people at the bottom of the hill to drive them back up!







 On Sunday we have Family Home Evening together. We learned the "Thankful Heart" song thats on Veggie Tales
(we did sing it REALLY fast once but there was no video of that) 




spent some quality time with this cute boy :)
We had a really great weekend and were extremely sad to come back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment