Thursday, March 14, 2013

Things I'm Excited For

Last Sunday Dallin and I went on a walk with Kendal and our nieces... this makes me SO excited for spring and summer. Last summer Dallin and I always went on walks and I have seriously missed them. 

I have also been missin this place today...





Good ol' Boise. Tell me what's not to love about this place?! Oh how I just love this town and every visit never seems long enough.

Sadly I don't have a  picture of this, but I really miss our motorcycle rides :) gosh we have had so much fun riding around town and made many memories.

    I also miss sand volleyball. I haven't played in awhile but I could spend literally all day playing. The sand between your toes, the hot sun, diving for balls, setting up the perfect attack...yeah I miss all of that.

   Ok, I did just name all the things I miss, but these are also things I am looking forward to this summer. Hopefully I get a chance to do all these things with Dallin :) What are you looking forward to this summer?

2 comments:

  1. Love Boise! Love motorcycle rides! Love volleyball! Love summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motorcycle rides? You rock, girl x

    www.todaymyway.com

    ReplyDelete