Friday, May 4, 2012

Internet Findings

I found these lovely ladies and they are super fun to watch:

The Girls With Glasses










Goal of this summer is to go shopping at City Creek :) Here is my inspiration:

isn't Audrey Hepburn just the classiest person that ever existed?!

I also stumbled across nothing to do in logan which is a site full of date ideas for people in Logan. It also has links to different places in Logan that are fun.

Boy Bands makin a come back?! I think yes! If you haven't heard it listen to Glad You Came by The Wanted and here is another Boy Band: (and yes they make me feel like a 13 year old girl) ha


Also look at this song just because I love it <3


This is for those of you that have seen Mean Girls:

Time to celebrate being done with finals with my husband! Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. it's my goal this summer to shop at City Creek too. I feel like it will automatically make me more high class

    ReplyDelete