Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Done With My Finals

Woot woot I am finally done with finals :) Now I just have to help my husband finish strong! This week has been exhausting, crazy, lots of running around, studying, naps, more studying, trying to cook healthy and some fun (just because we got to see each other a lot more which has been very nice). I know its only wednesday, the week isn't over yet, but it feels like it to me! Now I just have to work on picking up our house a little and getting some sleep so I can finally get over this cold/whatever I have.
So if you remember this post, I told you about a free ring. Well guess what?! I got it!! It is a little big for my tiny fingers but I still really like it :)


Also I have been on this "I am trying really hard to eat healthy so I can do well on my tests and just for the sake of trying to be healthy" kick lately ( we will see how long this lasts) and my mom has given me some recipes to try.  **this doesn't count the smores kick I have been on lately...seriously I eat one a day I just love them too much!** Maybe they aren't what you would call healthy but for me its healthy and decently fast to make. Below is this delicious salad I made for lunch , you should all try it!
Strawberry-Feta Salad
1 pkg. (5 oz. baby arugula) or whatever you like.
(I use spinach leaves)
1 C sliced fresh strawberries
1/2 C feta cheese
3 tbsp. coarsely chopped walnuts toasted 
(I used Pecans)
1/4 C balsamic vinaigrette dressing 
(I used raspberry vinaigrette)

Combine all ingredients except dressing is large bowl. Add dressing just before serving mix lightly. ** I also cooked some chicken and added that in there and it turned out really good!


                                                                                   
                                   

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being done! I remember that being the best feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salad looks delicious! Thanks for posting the recipe. I will have to try it soon. Hooray for summer. You guys are so close. What are you going to do when you don't have school to worry about:)

    ReplyDelete