Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer so Far

So for those of you who didn't know, I started a new job for the summer and it has been so great! It is right up my ally on what I want to do when I graduate :) I am an assistant to a Youth Conference Coordinator and so far I have loved it! Dallin is still working for IT building rooms so he is staying busy too :)

We have been able to go on walks almost every night (which has been wonderful) we went and saw the Avengers (if you haven't seen it, its a must!) Dallin got the chance to play in a lacrosse game and we were able to spend a day with his family which was a lot of fun, I am still looking for my camera charger so sorry no pics!! His nieces are just adorable and Dal likes to tease them a lot, its pretty cute. Also this last weekend we were able to go to Boise to visit my family. As always there were lots of games to attend but that didn't stop my mom and I from getting our shopping trip in while the boys watched lacrosse.  I was way excited because I found a way cute skirt and dress :) Dallin got my brothers all hooked to lacrosse and now they want to play... so we will see if that does happen in the future :) I know its a short post, hopefully I will get better and find my charger so I can take some pics :) I will leave you with this video because I find it hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment