Wednesday, May 30, 2012


So this last weekend was a very windy/rainy weekend. Dallin got the chance to help his cousin, Clay, put in sprinklers which will hopefully teach him how to do it just in case we ever have to do it to our own house...when we eventually get one. While he was doing that I had an adventure with his cousin Mandy and her cute daughter Ella as we waited in the storm to watch Dylan play soccer. Let me tell ya, he is a pretty good soccer player! Good thing Mandy had a HUGE umbrella or else we would have been freezing with the wind blowing and it raining so hard! Mandy has been nice enough to let me hang out at her house while Dallin is helping Clay and it has been pretty fun!

So a few Mondays at Dallins softball game, he was getting ready to bat and looks at me and says "this next one is for you!" Me being, well me, said "it only counts if it goes over the fence" So he goes up to bat ad sure enough gets a home run just for me!!! :) haha he is so funny!

We love to wrestle with each other so I thought I would put a pick up of that! ha

And yes I stole these pics from other people's posts...SORRY!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that first picture of D and you. You should print that one off and have it framed. My mom called and told me about that sweet dedicated home run. That is just too perfect. I hope I can see at least one game this summer. I miss the ballpark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys are having fun! Where did you get your hat it is amazing and I should probably get it to right? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hat too! Definitely a photo to print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my hat at Smiths Marketplace!! I love it you should totally get one!

    ReplyDelete