Friday, October 5, 2012

A Few Fall Favorites

Here are a Few of my Fall favorites

Shoes: 
I  love these Toms and I have been wanting some Lodge Boots like these! i think they are abosultely adorable, pulling them off thats a whole other thing ha I am also love oxfords more then ever and I want/need(think I need) some brown boots :) I love boots!




                                                                  Plaids and Stripes:
I love almost everything that is plaid and striped. Plus with these two things I think you can layer a lot and make outfits look completely different.







Sweaters:

I love sweaters, but lets be honest who doesn't?! You can wear them fall or winter and you can layer them, wear scarves with them and they just look so darn cute! this does include cardigans( LOVE)
Warm Accessories:

I love accessories :)

As you can see I am totally ready for fall and layering. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment