Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

A few weekends ago we went to Layton to hang out with Dallin's family. Saturday we got to go to a pumpkin patch which was so fun and REALLY dusty! don't ask me why I chose to wear ALL black, obviously I wasn't thinking!


 Alissa's family joined us, aren't these two girls just adorable?!


 Sunday we carved the pumpkins we picked out :)


I think I go through phases and Dallin has the perfect faces for them... first: excited, second: ready to start, third: ready to be done haha

Even the girls carved/painted their pumpkins :)

















Robin digging out the pumpkin guts...not my favorite part so Dallin did it for me :) what a nice husband! And this is the pumpkin she carved without a template, I think it turned out great!!
I bet you can guess which two are Dallin's and which one is mine :) yes mine is the less scary and very simple one!
Happy Halloween everyone!! Have fun trick or treating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment