Monday, April 15, 2013

Conference Weekend

Who doesn't love conference weekend? I just love how its nice and relaxing :) This year in between session we went to our cousin Brynlee's birthday party. It was lots of fun! The girls all got wings and tutus which I found incredibly adorable :) so here are a few pictures from the party!

















During Priesthood session Leslie let me invite myself over. I had a wonderful time talking to her and having her introduce me to new shows :)  I am going to be sad when we are no longer an hour away from each other :(
Dallin loves the game May I so every time we go to his parents house we end up playing it a million times haha but it is a fun game! I think he would be crushed if I didn't like the game :)


2 comments:

  1. I am going to be way sad when we don't live an hour away too! We better live it up now I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute "tutu" party for a two year old!!!

    ReplyDelete