Thursday, April 25, 2013

Girls Weekend

So this last weekend I went to Salt Lake to have a "Girls" weekend with my mom, aunt Juju, Grandma and Grandpa (Hence the "girls")  I had so much fun with them! My aunt flew in from Alabama and we went to her son, Spencer's, Choir concert at Weber and then went to Farr's...yum :) Of course we stayed up WAY past my bedtime talking.

Saturday my mom and I went shopping, she needed some shirts to go with her skirts and I needed something to wear to graduation (I still can't believe we are about to graduate from college!!!) We shopped most of the day and put a few things on hold so we could decide once we had been everywhere. We met up with my grandparents, Juju and Spencer to go bowling. My mom and I decided to go back to New York & Company to buy a blouse that I LOVE for graduation (just so happens to be the ONE item I didn't put on hold). We got to the store and walked straight to the rack it was on and it was not there. A nice sales associate came over and asked if she could help us find anything. Of course I explained what the shirt looked like, and as soon as I was done she looked up and was like "That shirt?" pointing to a girl who was trying it on! I had a small panic attack but long story short, she didn't buy it and I have a new blouse to wear to graduation!! yay!

We had another late night and it has been a hard week to recover from that! I am so glad I got to go down!! Hope you all are having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing quite like a getaway than a girls weekend!

    All in a Soiree
    Sparkles of everything design and events!

    ReplyDelete