Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Some Thoughts & a Deal

Us at the first only peak

This last weekend we decided to go for a "hike". I am not so sure I count it because it was semi paved :/ We started up this trail by First Dam and I thought it was going to go up the mountain. After walking for awhile just going up and down small hills we realized its not going to the top of the mountain. Not gonna lie I was a little bit disappointed.

I have the sweetest husband (yay me!) Today he bought me a Hot Chocolate while I was finishing up my 10 page paper :) Its a good thing too because I thought I was going to kill a few very loud and obnoxious people who sat next to me while I was finishing a test! Honestly who does that?!

I hope you all got your taxes done and celebrated by going to Sonic yesterday! It was Happy Hour all day! Dal and I went after work and got ourselves a Cherry LimeAid...SO delicious!



Ok girls I just BARELY found this deal. I tried it and thought I would share with all of you! click HERE to get a free ring! I really hope I get mine :) and the best part is you don't have to put in your credit card info its completely free (that is if I actually get it haha) but it doesn't hurt to try right?!

As a side note I did a guest post for my friend Shaunzi on her blog. Its a fashion post and as all of you can tell, I am not the most fashionable person ha but if you are bored or just want to check it out go HERE


Have a good week and be happy! There are just too many things to be happy about :)


2 comments:

  1. We will all have to hike up to Timpanogos Cave later this Spring--it is a paved too, but I still consider it a HIKE (and you get the bonus of going through the cave!)

    You did such a good job on the guest post. Way to go Audri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started following your blog- found it through Shaunzi's blog. you are just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete