Saturday, April 28, 2012

Finals


So dead week is over and finals start on Monday. We will be so glad when it is over but until then we will study as hard as we can! Here are 2 pictures of us studying in the library :)


You can always tell when its dead/finals week because everyone looks like this (including me obviously ^)...

Everyone looks tired and like they just got out of bed, but not as cute as this little girl haha And I bet fast food restaurants make bank by staying open late. Because after studying all the day you just want a snack and I swear no one feels like making anything. I can't wait for when we don't have to take anymore finals! Finals make me sick and not a very happy girl so I will be over joyed when next wednesday is over and I just have to work the rest of the week :)
Here is something I have been working on lately...what do you guys think? I was thinking of blowing it up to put in our house (maybe on canvas), good idea or not so much? (be honest peeps)

Good luck to those that are taking finals and to those that aren't...you are so lucky you are done with school!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment