Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

As you all know I am bad at taking pictures! so sorry! (I swear I was going to take pictures this weekend but I can't find my camera charger....I guess that's what I get!) I hope you all had a wonderful Easter :) we definitely did! We were lucky enough to get a cute little package from my family for Easter. My Mom sent us some easter candy and a card from my family! Pretty sure I am the only one that has been eating the candy :/ OOPS! Saturday night we went to our friend's house and played some fun games...Clue, Five Crowns and One Word. If you get a chance to play any of these DO, they are a lot of fun! Sunday was our first time in our new calling as Sunbeam teachers! They are just adorable! Thankfully they split the class so we only have 5 kids but I am way excited! They are super crazy, fun, cute and say the darnest things! Sunday afternoon we went over to Dallin's Aunt and Uncle's house for an Easter BBQ. It was so much fun and the food was delicious! We brought our favorite chips, Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles, yum! I thought they would be gone by dinner because they are also cute little Ella's favorite chips and she kept on sneaking them! I am glad we have good taste in chips :)


Yesterday we tried a new recipe that turned out really good. AND its super easy :) If you like shrimp you should definitely try it!


Here are the instructions: 
Melt a stick of butter in the pan. Slice one lemon and layer it on top of the butter. Put down fresh shrimp, then sprinkle one pack of dried italian seasoning. Put in the oven and bake at 350 for 15 min.


*we just bought the $5 frozen shrimp from Walmart and it turned out just fine 


This is from the last post :) This is me doing Savy's hair. I promise I am not hurting her, she just woke up from a nap and didn't want any pictures taken haha  Oh and don't pay attention to MY hair....it was conference weekend so I had been laying around all day... don't judge!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so I have never been a fan of shrimp, but Kendal and I just went to a suite at the Jazz game and I think I had 20 shrimp. Maybe that makes me a shrimp fan now. We should make this for our next family party.

    P.S. Thanks for doing Savy's hair TWICE that day. We should have taken a picture of the final product (if she would have let us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to for sure try that recipe! Looks great! I'll have to have you do Sienna's hair next time you're down here...she would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for a new recipe. my husband will be sooo excited, he loves shrimp! ha, thanks for commenting on my 'happy happenings' post! i am super excited for you... only two weeks left of school AND you landed the job you wanted.

    working for a company you LOVE makes all the difference!

    angie brian

    oh be happy.

    ReplyDelete