Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Hairdo?


So this last weekend I tried a new hairdo called the braid crown. Tell me what you think (I know this is a bad picture) Basically it is a braid that wraps around your head.

Dallin and I also spent a really nice weekend together. Friday we watched the lacrosse game and then went out to dinner with some of our friends. I had my first pupusa. It was delicious!

Saturday we went to our cousin, Dylan's soccer game. It made me miss all the saturdays my family and I had together running from game to game ALL day :)

We studied a lot Saturday then we fed the ducks at First Dam. That was pretty fun except for the creepy swan that came near us! We had another fun night with friends, eating treats, talking, playing games, and telling stories.

Basically we had a fun weekend enjoying the wonderful weather while we have it! :) Hope you all had a great weekend too!!

4 comments:

  1. I love your hair! Also thanks so much for coming and playing with us! It was so much fun! We'll do it again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Audri! You could do anything with your hair and it would look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too, and I have seen a lot of variations of this on pinterest with it being like a headband with your hair down or an updo like you did. I've been practicing my braiding skills on Savy, so hopefully I am getting better and can try things on myself soon:)

    Should I know what a pupusa is? (cause I don't:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hairdo! I need to show you a picture of Dallin's Grandma Erickson...she used to wear her hair a lot like that when I was a little girl!!

    ReplyDelete