Saturday, April 7, 2012

Conference Weekend


Over conference weekend we bought our first car together :) Here is a picture of it! It was extremely windy so that is why our hair is all over!

During Priesthood session, I went down to South Jordan to hang out with my cousins. It was so much fun! It felt like it had been way too long since the last time we all hung out :) All we did was eat chinese and hang out but it was just what I needed with my cousins and their adorable kids :)

At Dallin's parents house we played a lot of "May I" which is a new game I really enjoy (well new to me). We definitely have to teach it to my family because I think they would really like it too.  Alissa's family came up from Provo, they even brought their dog Molly. When they first got there, Molly came running in and every time she would get close to Shaye, Shaye would wrinkle her face and it was SO cute! I wish I had a picture to show you but you know me, I am HORRIBLE at taking pictures (something I am working on now). Sunday Alissa let me do Savy's hair and I absolutely love doing it! I was surprised at how still she sits for a girl her age.

I hope everyone is having a good Easter weekend! Go HERE to read why Jesus Christ is important to so many people. And if you feel so inclined share your thoughts and feelings this wonderful Easter weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new car! Haha, your windy hair makes the picture that much better!

    i am loving your blog!

    angelabrian
    oh-be-happy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davis County wind is crazy! Congrats on the new car. I'm sure it feels so good to not be on the hunt for a car anymore. Plus this car looked like it was in mint condition...bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys really did score on that car...great mileage and great condition!! How exciting....your first car as a married couple!

    ReplyDelete