Thursday, April 5, 2012

The End


Through the years One Tree Hill has filled me with so many emotions: I have laughed, cried, been incredibly happy, extremely angry, I fell in love and I have fallen out of love, I have disliked many people and LOVED so many others,  I fought with my best friend, made up with my best friend, kissed the man of my dreams, and became vulnerable. I have learned many things, and felt so many more. I have grown with the characters. Last night was the series finale and all I can think about is how I am going to miss this show. They have taught me to be fearless, to love unconditionally, to never give up, to follow my dreams, and not to be afraid to take chances.
I know this is a ridiculous post but I am sure everyone has a TV show like this :) so please share if you do I need a new one to watch!

1 comment:

  1. PSYCH! Oh wait, you already watch that... I think. haha

    ReplyDelete