Thursday, February 16, 2012

bOrEd At WoRk

 
So today at work I rediscovered a site that you can Photoshop pictures for free! Its so neat, I absolutely love it! Here are a few I did:







I also found a blog that has kept me entertained...if you grew up in the 90s you will enjoy it too :) Chilren of the 90s
I also found a blog of 100 ways to make your marriage rock! It has some really really good tips on there. If you have time read this, its TOTALLY worth the 10 minutes or so it takes. Maybe it only took me 10 minutes because I get side tracked....
Have a great weekend everyone!! I know I will (once I ace my math test!) ♥ ☮

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! What was the site with the free photoshop? I want to do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its called pixlr.com Its way fun so you should definitely check it out!! There are two options and I used the retro vintage effects for these pics but you should try both! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete