Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Reception

Ok I know you all are probably bugged that I keep updating with wedding stuff but this should be my last until I have my bridals :) I know a few friends just wanted to get an idea of how my reception was set up so I thought I would post about it!

I owe I HUGE thanks to my Mom and Dad who made it all possible :) My mom was the one who helped me come up with ideas, she was there to decorate all day, and she is the reason my reception was everything I dreamed! Don't get me wrong, my Dad helped out a ton too. He was there to decorate, he helped us get a rental car, he went shopping with me and my mom, he even came up with a few ideas himself! Without them none of this would have been possible. Sorry the pictures are all weird...I couldn't get them how I wanted so I decided to just give up! ha


Guest Book



Where we stood


Hot chocolate bar, doughnut holes, dessert bread and cookies :)

leading up to the front door















center pieces




Our Two Wedding  Planner/Decorators

To view more pictures you can go here





No comments:

Post a Comment