Thursday, February 9, 2012

Randomness

So lately I have this DESIRE to change my hair in one way or another (besides cutting it) I kinda want to do a melt (not sure if I can pull it off...feel free to comment on your thoughts about this) like this:














<- want that sweater


I REALLY want hair extensions :)  Just to make my hair an inch or two longer...but we will see about that haha

I also really want a pair of boots like these:














I NEED to see the Vow that comes out next week ...go HERE to view my post about that. I am really excited for the new Bourne to come out...watch trailer HERE. I just LOVE all the Bourne movies!!!

This weekend I have a few goals...besides studying...I want to sew a skirt, shop at target, and finish hanging the pictures in our house :) I might get one of those done...well hopefully

PS I just need to brag a little because one simple call to my husband made my day SO much brighter today and I absolutely LOVE that I can count on him for that! 
*Peace*

1 comment:

  1. I say go for the hair! I love when people are adventurous with their hair....even if I am a complete chicken and NEVER try anything new:)

    One more week 'til we get to see your little apartment....so get Dallin to help with hanging the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete