Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Honeymoon!!

For our honeymoon Dal surprised me by taking me to Hawaii!!! It was BEAUTIFUL and so much FUN. I didn't know until we were about to get on the plane then he finally spilled his guts and told me we were actually going to Hawaii!! I was not disappointed at all, I was super excited!! We did just about everything you could do and it was a blast (including relaxing on the beach) We don't look great in these pics so give us a break,  vacation + beach = not getting ready


Hawaii Temple :)

Dal lookin' cool driving our Mustang

Beach
one place we went snorkling


we went to the Dole plantation
drinking coconut milk
I LOVED the snow cones so much he took me back :)
Pearl Harbor
 
sunset
we hiked up to this waterfall

our sad faces because we don't want to leave Hawaii

4 comments:

  1. SO JEALOUS!!! I want to be in Hawaii right now. I love that you're bored at work:) Keep the posts coming! And I think you look great for not getting ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!! especially the one with dallin making a face on that HUGE gun. haha I can't believe you have a husband sometimes...good weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED the pictures (wish I could look that good without trying!), but it depressed me as I looked out my kitchen window and saw the snow falling! We need some Hawaii weather HERE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to see your Hawaii pictures....it reminded me of my honeymoon! I agree...those snow cones are the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete