Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wedding Day

The night before my family and I just chilled at the hotel watching TV and surfin the web. I was tired but there was no way I could fall asleep. The next day was just so big, I couldn't get it out of my mind!

 That night Eli and I were laying in bed and he turns and says, "So this is going to be awkward when you get married," I said "Why is that? I thought you liked Dallin?" He responded, " I do, but when we go on trips it will be like you, me then Dallin sharing a bed." haha oh that boy cracks me up!!
In the morning I couldn't sleep in, I was wide awake and it was only a little past 7. So I got up, had continental breakfast with the fam and started to get ready for my big day! I was so nervous, but SO excited all at the same time. My mom helped me with my hair(she is amazing) while my brothers all got ready and packed the car. To calm my nerves, CJ put on some music and danced with me, what a nice brother
Even though I was up at 7, we were running a little late and got to the temple about 20 minutes late(I think they tell you to be there over a hour early because I bet most brides run a little late)
Anyways it was a beautiful day, especially for January. It was the most amazing experience in my life. We are so lucky that most of our family could come and support us and even some of our friends :)
Later that evening we had a luncheon which was delicious. It was so fun to have everyone there. It was our cousins' birthday Dylan Smith and Ella Davis, so we got them a wedge of a cake. (not gonna lie somehow we forgot what we originally bought for them so my cousin, Robbie, went out and got these for us to give them! he is so nice! "You can always expect me to over-deliver" haha) We were suppose to show a video but for some reason it couldn't play, I think Dallin was a little relieved about that. But I am working on putting it up on here so hopefully it will work :) here are a few pics from that

the Head table
Dallin's Dad talking
My Dad speaking
Hope you all are having a fabulous week :)

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe that you will have been married ONE month on Monday???? HaPpY "1" month anniversary! ;o}

    ReplyDelete