Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Few Things I Love


So this year my Mom and I did the 14 Days of Valentines and it was SO much fun! I would definitely suggest trying it one year. We didn't do the same things so it was fun to talk about it and come up with ideas together! Not gonna lie most of mine were cheesy put oh well! At first Dallin was like, uh its not Valentines Day yet...but after awhile he was kinda excited to get his Valentine every day.  I know my brothers and Dad all really enjoyed it too :)

Ok Here is one blog I absolutely LOVE you should definitely check it out! This family is super cute and I wish I had this girls hair! ha Rockstar Diaries




Also a few of my favorite songs as of late...
Been A Long Day
My Moon, My Man
Love
and also anything By Temper Trap <3 ( especially Sweet Disposition )

I just finished a book and I think if you have the chance you should read it. It's called Wake Up To A Happier Life by Amanda Dickson, seriously a great book!

I am SO excited for this weekend!! We have a family reunion to go to and I LOVE family reunions! yay! We also get to see Dallin's family :) I just have to get through this week...Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute way to celebrate Valentine's Day--14 days!!

    Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday! Have fun at your family reunion this weekend...you're almost half way through the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute idea! Maybe I'll try that next year....can you remind me?? :)

    ReplyDelete