Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Our little house





This is our cute little house ----------------->
and a few decorations that I have hung up.
You can't really see how I hung up the pictures but you can take my word for it...its cute :) don't pay attention to how I look though, it was a long weekend.

             
This is from a few weekends ago. We were lucky enough to see most of both of our families and go skiing at the Beav :) it was so much fun!! Right now this is the only pic I have from that weekend, there will be more you will just have to wait :)

On a different note, I found out today that I am allergic to the Library. I can only be in there so long before I feel like I am going to DIE haha but seriously.  ♥ ☮

3 comments:

  1. I think you've got a sweet deal going on living there, and your pictures were darling. Good thing you put your hubby to work helping you to hang those.

    And...P.S. I LOVE your new header. Next time you come down you'll have to explain how to use that site to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I actually used a different site for my header its called picnik.com. Check it out now because its closing in April :( but it doesn't take long to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete