Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Weekend




Friday night Dal and I decided to make a delicious dinner. We made Chicken Fried Chicken and it turned out pretty good...well besides the gravy haha We put in a TON of salt and pepper and then it tasted alright. You should definitely try it, it's a pretty easy recipe!




Also Dal decided to take the weekend off from school which made things 10x better. We mostly just hung around the house and watched movies, the dunk contest and the NBA All-Star game. It was really fun and nice to have some time together :)

We also helped a friend out with a video she had to make for class. She is really talented so here it is:






Here is a picture from the last post of the little package we made Brooke. Also here are the tags I made that I thought turned out super cute! If you download them and then get on pixlr.com, you can change them to say whatever you want!



              



5 comments:

  1. Oh DJ....I thought that was a breakfast picture with your hair all sticking up....ha ha.

    That video is priceless. You two have the most talented friends. I could watch that video over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha....I thought it was a morning picture too! Oh, and I want the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha it does look like a morning picture!! If you click on Chicken Fried Chicken it has the recipe link :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this post???? Loved the video! Was that "heart" made out of snow at the very first (just outside your apartment) planned?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. The heart actually wasn't planned haha my friend saw it so she put it in the shot. Turned out pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete