Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bridals

Thought I would share some of my bridals :)


I just really love the way my dress looks in this picture :)
I was so lucky because I had my mom, my Aunt Julienne, and my cousin Ella to help me get dressed, hold things and they were so nice because they kept telling me how pretty I was :) when you get married definitely try to find a crew like mine :) oh and Dallin was there to help he is a cutie :) If you want to look at more go to srj.smugmug.com and click on Audrey Bridals :)

she is so cute!
love his face!
one of my favorites
Songs I am listening to as of late are: Brokenhearted by Karmin, Something in the Water by Brooke Fraser, Love on Top by Beyone, TGIF by Secret Handshake. Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that I haven't seen these pictures before! They turned out GREAT! I LOVE the top left one (you standing in front of the water)--it shows off the back of your dress beautifully!

    ReplyDelete