Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Break Part 1

We started off spring break by headin to Boise :) On our way, we asked each other these 30 questions to learn more about each other and it was a lot of fun! I learned a lot about my husband and it was fun to share things and try to come up with things I haven't told him before. Try it!

We got to spend the weekend watching basketball, which all the boys loved, we watched Eli play soccer ( he is amazing by the way), and we were there to celebrate C.J. and Gavin's birthday! Even though Saturday was daylight savings it didn't stop us from partying it up until late that night! We went to Wahooz and played lasertag ( I was high scorer both times :) ) which was SO much fun and my brother bought some tokens so all of us could try to win an ipad. WE WERE SO CLOSE!!! We came home and had Root Beer floats and didn't get to bed until nearly midnight! You should have seen us at church the next day. Eli fell asleep on my lap, Peyton and Gavin fell asleep and I am pretty sure the rest of us looked way tired! (Eli even drooled a little on my skirt...kinda gross). We had TONS of cake and ice cream for my bros bday and they got some cool gifts :) Monday my mom and I got to do our typical shopping trip, she was pretty successful! While we were out shopping Dallin got drug into taking my bros out of school for lunch, he is a sweetie, but as always it was hard for me to leave! I LOVE my family!

When we got back, it was so nice that we went for a walk. I LOVE living close to a few things. We were able to walk to a Subway and get a free meal, then to Hastings to rent a free movie :) It was a wonderful night. We spent the next few days playing games, watching movies/PrisonBreak (kinda freaky) and we studied a little...ok I studied a bit ;) Who would have thought you could go through a whole container of cottage cheese?! Well we did it! Dal can eat it plain but I like it with some BBQ chips yum :) We bought cottage cheese and that night it was gone!

And right before break my sis came to visit :) Love her <3

1 comment:

  1. What a fun spring break! I love the idea of the 30 questions! And, I learned something new about my own son...I didn't even know Dallin liked cottage cheese!!

    ReplyDelete