Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Building a remixable wardrobe

As you all know I am a poor college student but I LOVE and try to be as fashionable as I can. I have been looking at a few blogs and one of my favorits is Merrick's Art. You should all check her out! She has cheap easy ways to stay in style that will work great for people like me :) She refashions old clothes and makes some clothes and she always has on the cutest outfits. Once I get my power cord for my sewing machine hopefully I can do a few of these projects.

She guest posted on a blog and you should all read/look over it here. She chooses 8 articles of clothing and comes up with 14 different outfits! its amazing and I definitely need to try this! Once I do, I will post my results as well... hopefully :) But you guys have to remind me and encourage me haha or else I will forget!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how creative is that! I think you would look GREAT in all of those outfits!

    ReplyDelete